Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd. is a growth oriented corporation with a significant position in the Montney resource play located in western Canada.The company is focused on development and growth of its extensive Montney natural gas play at Glacier, Alberta where capital over the life of the project could exceed $10 billion. Current production has grown to 124 mmcfe/d. Ongoing capital development is expected to drive production 100% to a production level of 245 mmcfe/d in 2017.
Fourth Quarter 2013 earnings release date is tentatively scheduled for March 27, 2014 (after markets close).
|52 Week Low|
|52 Week High|
Latest news releases
- Closing of $94.1 Million Secondary Offering of Longview Common Shares February 28th 2014
- Completion of Strategic Review, Disposition of Longview Shares, Three Year Development Plan February 4th 2014
- Announcing $94.1 million Secondary Offering of Longview Common Shares February 4th 2014
- Glacier Upper Montney Well Tested at Record 21 Mmcf/d, Lower Montney Wells Continue to Outperform December 4th 2013
- Advantage Announces Third Quarter 2013 Results November 7th 2013